Monday, September 14, 2015

Things to do in Southern Europe: Day 3

Day 3
Andora La Velle -> Marseille 

I finally left Barcelona. Till we meet again Barcelona! 

So, I continued travelling to Andora La Velle that took me 3 hours ride by coach. 

If you are wondering about what's Andora La Velle?
Andora La Velle is a city between France and Spain. The city is small and calm, but there's nothing in there. That's why I didn't spent much time in that city. 

I only went for lunch in one of the restaurant in Andora and I remember that I ate the traditional lasagne that time. 

After I had my lunch, I immediately continued my journey to Marseille. So, it took me 3 hours to reached Marseille. However, something was happening along the street, so we had to passed another alternative road that took much more longer time to reached Marseille. 

Guess how many more hours we need sat inside the coach?  
It's NOT 3 hours anymore but, it's 6 HOURS! 

Everyone was so dissapointed of the accident that was happening:(
I was so sad because by the time I reached Marsaille everything was close down except cafes and bars. 
So, I rushed to the hotel to had our dinner immediately.
As I was staying at Marseille for only one night, I couldn't enjoy anything much:( 

If you're wondering where's Marseille...
Marseille is the a city that's located in between France and Paris. It's the second largest city in France after Paris and the center of the third largest metropolitan area in France after Paris and Lyon.
I hope this helps for those who doesn't know about this city.

Scrolll & scroll down for more photos that I took at Marseille :)




These 2 photos were taken from the main street. And there's nothing much we could enjoy from these location except like cafes.. 

From my prespective, there's nothing much at Marseille. So, yeah don't spend too much time staying there. But, overall if you want to know how the city looks like, you could come and stay for a night. 

Thanks for reading and see yo next time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment