Monday, September 7, 2015

Things to do in Southern Europe: Day 1

It's been quite a while since I finally travelled out of Asia because I was studying at Melbourne. But,  am super happy to finally get to travel again with my family. 


I went to Western Europe couple of years ago. It's completely different from what I saw especially the scenary and the atmoshphere. I couldn't be more thankful that I choosen this destination.


So in this post, I'm going to share about my day 1 of stay at Southern Europe trip and hoping that everyone would enjoy it :) I was 10 days travelling and I joined a tour - Karmel Tour and Travel from Surabaya for this trip. So, they had already prepared everything for my trip including hotel, transportation, foods and destionations. 


First, whenever in Europe, you must be very careful with pickpocker / it is known as "copet" in Indonesia. They are just anywhere around the corner; it could be a child, man/women that's goodlooking and doens't looks like they're a pickpocker. They are very smart and have a trick on how to take our important stuffs without us realizing it. 
Therefore, it's better for us to apply an insurance as we could claim the money back if something's happening. Because, one of my mom's friend money was stolen that time and surprisingly she could claim her money back. 


Getting the SIM card at the airport was easy and wasn't that expensive. But, I didnt't getting any SIM card because my tour leader told me that WiFi could be found anywhere and also always available in the hotel. 
And yeah, that's TRUE!


Most places close at 19:00 if I am not wrong. However, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets opens till later time.

Bad experience that I had with this trip was the time when I didn't realize that it was summer over there :( So, yea I was patiently beared with the hot and quite humid weather. 
It reached till 40 degree celcius, DAMN! 


Day 1 - Barcelona, Spain



So, my first destination was to Camp Nou Stadium. It cost me 23,00€ to purchased this tour ticket.     I was inside the stadium for one and a half hour and being able to discovered the huge stadium and FC Barcelona Museum. I'm not a big fan of any soccer club, but yeah I was okay when I have to visited a soccer stadium. It's was a great experience for me as that time was my first time visited a soccer stadium



Can you spot me? LOL!
 I looked really small standing in front of the soccer field. Eventhough, it was really scorching hot under the sun, but the huge fan that's standing around the corner helped to cooled me down. 
I really like the soccer field as it was super duper clean - the grass looked really fresh and green too. 




This is a closer look of me with the soccer field and this photo was taken near by the audience seat. I couldn't stepped to the soccer field because there was no access to get to the soccer field. 

Sadly, I didn't snapped any of the museum photos but my brother has it in his camera. 



Sagrada Familia Church

Me and my brother took a photo from the back of the church because it enabled us to took picture cleatly as compared from the front of the church. The back part of the church wasn't as crowded as compared to the front of the church. 
This church is a large Roman Catholic Church in Barcelona, Spain. Although its incomplete, it looks really sturdy, luxury and beautiful inside and outside. 



Here's the inside look of the church! The building itself looks really majestic lol! Antoni Gaudi - the architect must be very creative till he was able to came up with an idea of the construction of this church. I don't know how the workers built everything back then. No wonder, it took them a very long time to construct this church. I'm not sure how many more years they need to complete the inside and outside of this church's construction. 



Harbour view on top of the hill

I finally took a photo on top of the Barcelona's hill. YAY!! Being able to saw the beauty scenery of the Barcelona - the harbour view. I enjoyed the view as it really took my breath away. The city looked really clean and has a great pattern from the top. 

oH I remember that I was wearing the wrong clothes that time. I was wearing a long blouse and jeans and it was really hot for me. Are you guys wondering why? Because, I just landed from Singapore that day, so I straight away had my city tour.


I passed by Plazza Espana, Plazza Reial, Gothic Square, and others. But, I the photos're not with me that's why I couldn't show it here. Sorry.. 


I just have to end this post and will be posting my other day 2 at Barcelona soon. 

Hope you enjoyed my day 1 post!:)   

No comments:

Post a Comment