Thursday, September 17, 2015

My Skincare Routine

Do you guys ever wondering when looking at the Korean and Japanese girl's SUPER FLAWLESS skin face? 
Is it because of their weather, genes and the food that they ate? 
Hmm.. those might be some of the reasons why their skin looks super good! But, yeah I think their skincare routine is also the reason of why their skin looks very good too.. 


I don't have a perfect skin but one thing that I've learned is that taking care of our own skin today could help reducing chances of blemishes tomorrow.

 I have a normal skin type but, sometimes my nose is dry and oily. 

I haven't had any problem since I started on this skincare routine from couple of years ago. And I have never changed any of the product that I used.
I am also quite disciplined and I could saw an excellent result =)

So here are my favourite Skincare Routine:

Step 1

Wash my make up using L'OREAL Makeup Remover




Step 2 

Cleanse my face in the morning and night using the Clarins Cleansing Milk. I use this product as a precleanse before using a foaming cleanser. Sometimes, I only use this product alone in the night.
How do I use this product? I usually apply this cleansing milk on my face. Then, I wipe it off with cotton pads.



Step 3

Then I rinse my face using a cream cleanser that lathers into a thick foam -  Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser in the morning and night. 



Step 4

Before applying the lotion, I always applying this Clarins toning lotion which is alcohol free. I purpously always applying this toner to my face as this toner leaves a fresh and smooth feeling into my face.



Step 5 

Applying the ShiSeido Bio Performance Super Corrective Serum. I am appying this serum  because I live in a cold weather so, when I applied this serum, feel that my skin is not dry, and feeling fresh. This serum is also gives solution to counteract wrinkles, sagging and dullness. 



Step 6
I am applying the Ibuki Refreshing Moisturizer for the night time

and applying the ShiSeido Ibuki Protective Moisturizer for the day time as this lotion has the SPF15. 
I've been using this lotion since when I was 14 and I am always satisfied with the result of this hey very good lotion. 



Step 7
I use this masker in any of the alternative day because some of the night I don't have the time to wait for my skin to absorb to this masker. I usually buy the Etude House or Face Shop mask as they are most affordable and works for me well! 
I really like the Collagen, Pearl & Green Tea Etude House Mask. 



These are what I have at home:) 


So, what are your personnal skincare product?
Do you adjusting your skincare routine accrding to your skin type condition?
Let me know in the comment!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment